Student and Recent Graduate Career Opportunities
Our internships, co-ops and development programs are all about real, hands-on experiences centered around your development. We offer opportunities in many of our field and corporate locations to students and recent graduates of all majors and backgrounds. We seek candidates willing to bring their unique experiences to contribute to our inclusive environment, who are ready to challenge themselves and add to our culture of excellence. Together, we'll find challenges to expand your skills so you can make your career ambitions a reality!
If this sounds like the right environment for you and you align with the following, we invite you to learn more about our available opportunities.
- You are eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis upon graduation, without sponsorship or restrictions
- General business, management, marketing, business finance, engineering or graduates with a related major are preferred
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- You have excellent communication skills, a great work ethic and an interest in working in an active ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ environment
Management & Sales Training Programs
We provide best-in-class leadership experiences that allow you to jump start your career and take ownership of your future. With our Management and Sales Training Programs, you'll develop the foundation for what it takes to be successful in our organization.
Field Audit Program
Gain hands-on experience and be supported by our network of experienced auditors as you work to evaluate and report on operations and internal controls within our largest revenue generating division. Once you complete this program, you’ll have a variety of possible career paths you can explore in finance, operations, pricing and more!
What You Will Do
- Analyze existing processes and provide suggestions to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls
- Develop a firm understanding of our stores, including policies and procedures
- Report audit findings to appropriate personnel and work with management to provide guidance
- Coach store personnel on following our policies and procedures.
- Complete analytical reviews and testing of controls
- Participate in our comprehensive training program where you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and network to succeed in your role