- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have the legal right to work in this country
- Must have a Class A Commercial Drivers License
- Must be willing to obtain a Hazardous Material Endorsement prior to employment
- Must have at least 2 years of Class A combination (tractor/trailer) driving experience. Both LTL (less than truck load) or over-the-road driving experience will meet this requirement.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
Select the Region below to view current driver openings in that region and apply:
- Southeast Region (Buford, GA)
- Midwest Region (Effingham, IL)
- Northeast Region (Fredericksburg, PA)
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Pacific Region (Sierra, NV)
- Southwest Region (Waco, TX)
- Florida Region (Winter Haven, FL)
- Aurora, CO
- National Owner Operators
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Company Driver and Owner Operator Opportunities
The Sherwin-Williams Logistics Network consists of 6 Distribution Service Centers that have been strategically mapped to provide the best service to our customers. Our drivers provide the link between raw material suppliers, our Distribution Service Centers, our Manufacturing Sites, and our stores.
Manufacturing / Distribution
We have production, maintenance and warehouse technician positions available throughout the United States, where safety is a priority and teamwork is a fact of life.