- Located in Richmond, Kentucky since 1976
- Paint manufacturer, Resin manufacturer, and Distribution Service Center for automotive coatings and products
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certified
- Approximately 300 employees operating in a participative team environment
- Automotive Division Site of the Year 2004, 2005, 2006
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
If you are least 18 years of age and interested in employment, have a high school diploma or GED, are willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation, and have access to reliable transportation, we invite you to apply. The successful candidate must also pass a drug screen. Candidates for maintenance positions, must also have one (1) year of maintenance experience in an industrial setting.
To begin the application process, click on any of the available buttons below.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.