- Located in Fredericksburg, PA approximately 30 miles east of Harrisburg.
- Stable and high volume distributor of paint and related products.
- Committed to providing a high level of service and delivery to Sherwin-Williams Paint Store and customers.
- Fast-paced team environment.
- Flexibility of shifts 7-day a week operation.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
If you are at least 18 years of age and interested in seasonal employment, have a high school diploma or GED, are willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accomodation, have access to reliable transportation, and have the ability to lift 40-50 lbs. frequently and 50-100 lbs. occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation, we invite you to apply. The successful candidate must also pass a drug screen.
To begin the application process, click on any of the available buttons below.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.
We utilize a large CTS fleet with both company drivers and owner operators to distribute our products across the United States and Canada. Click here to search for driver opportunities.