- Located in Effingham, Illinois.
- Distributor of paint and paint-related products to Sherwin-Williams stores and other customers.
- Focused on continuous operations improvement.
- Positive, high-performance teamwork environment.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified for quality operations.
- Excellence in safety and environmental responsibility.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
- Local fitness membership discounts
If you are least 18 years of age, have the legal right to work in this country, have a high school diploma or GED, are willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation, and have access to reliable transportation, we invite you to apply.
The successful candidate must also pass a background check, physical and drug screen.
To begin the application process, click on the button bbelow.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.
We utilize a large CTS fleet with both company drivers and owner operators to distribute our products across the United States and Canada. Click here to search for driver opportunities.