- Located in Effingham, Illinois.
- Distributor of paint and paint-related products to Sherwin-Williams stores and other customers.
- Focused on continuous operations improvement.
- Positive, high-performance teamwork environment.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified for quality operations.
- Excellence in safety and environmental responsibility.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for an employment opportunity, please provide a description of your requested reasonable accommodation to Ray Tomjack, Human Resources Manager, Effingham DSC, by clicking here; by phone: (217) 347-0333 extension 3016: by mail: The Sherwin-Williams Company, Effingham DSC, 711 West Wabash Ave., Effingham, IL 62401; or by fax at (216) 830-5291.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
- Local fitness membership discounts
Thank you for your interest in Sherwin-Williams. We are not accepting applications at this time.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.
We utilize a large CTS fleet with both company drivers and owner operators to distribute our products across the United States and Canada. Click here to search for driver opportunities.