- Located in Buford, Georgia.
- Built in 2003.
- Warehouse and distribution facility.
- Distributes to over 550 Sherwin-Williams stores in the Southeast Region.
- Over 350 thousand square feet in size.
- State of the Art Equipment.
- Extensive Training Programs.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
If you are least 18 years of age and interested in employment, have the legal right to work in this country, have a high school diploma or GED, are willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation, and have access to reliable transportation, we invite you to apply.
The successful candidate must also pass a background check, physical and drug screen.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.
We utilize a large CTS fleet with both company drivers and owner operators to distribute our products across the United States and Canada. Click here to search for driver opportunities.