Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Aerosol Manufacture
- In operation since 1961
- Manufacture approximately 5,000 different finished goods
- Sample of product types include Cleaners, Polishes, Tire Shine, Waxes, Lubricants, Silicones, Oils, Greases, Paints, Primers, Undercoaters, Adhesives, Insecticides, Air Fresheners and Disinfectants
- 2 shift operation:5 days/week. Occasional overtime required during the week and on weekend
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
If you are least 18 years of age and interested in employment, have a high school diploma or GED, are willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation, and have access to reliable transportation, we invite you to apply. The successful candidate must also pass a drug screen.
To begin the application process, click on any of the available buttons below.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.