- Located in Andover, Kansas.
- Built in 1969, Purchased by Sherwin-Williams in 1996.
- Stable Company and Work Environment.
- Manufacturer of Specification Industrial and Marine Coatings.
- Manufacturer of Coatings in 5-Gallon, Gallon, Quart and Pint Increments to Supply Professional, Industrial, Commercial & Retail Outlets.
- Fast-Paced Team Environment.
- Round-the-Clock Operations Across Three Shifts (Five Days Per Week Plus Required Overtime).
- Safety-Certified in OSHA's Voluntary Protection Program.
- Recognized as Western Division Plant of the Year.
- Recognized as Sherwin-Williams Corporate Site of the Year.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Safety & Production Incentives
- Pension Plan
- Local fitness membership discounts
If you are at least 18 years of age and interested in employment, have a high school diploma or GED, are willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation, have access to reliable transportation, we invite you to apply. Maintenance applicants must also have at least 1 year of previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment. The successful candidate must also pass a drug screen.
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
Careers at Sherwin-Williams
Some employees work at one of the 3,000 Sherwin-Williams paint stores, many at one of our many manufacturing and distribution sites, while others work in a division office or our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland.
S-W employees truly Cover the Earth.
Click here to search all of our current professional openings.