Sherwin-Williams Company Drivers Have…
- Great Health Care Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Short & Long term Disability Insurance
- Excellent Retirement Savings Plans (Stock Purchase & Savings Plan and Pension Plan)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays including vacation time in the year of hire
- Weekly Home-Time, Late-Model Equipment, a World-Class Safety Record, and a Culture of Excellence in Service, Quality, Cost, People and Safety.
Support the company objective of safe, environmentally-friendly and cost-effective controlled distribution by providing trademark service to our Company-owned retail and commercial outlets. We will leverage our assets for strategic external partners including raw material suppliers in order to maximize fleet utilization and provide Sherwin-Williams with a competitive advantage through cost reduction and service excellence.
- 2011 - National Private Truck Council - 2nd Place for Lowest Accidents per Million Miles
- 2009 - National Private Truck Council - 1st Place for Lowest Accidents per Million Miles
- 2008 - National Private Truck Council - 1st Place for Lowest Accidents per Million Miles
Founded in 1866 Sherwin-Williams is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
- Fortune 500 Company
- 8 Billion in Sales
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Over 30,000 Employees
- Headquartered in Cleveland, OH
- Locations Throughout the World
We utilize a large CTS fleet with both company drivers and owner operators to distribute our products across the United States and Canada. Click here to search for driver opportunities.
Production, maintenance and warehouse technician positions available throughout these facilities, where safety is a priority and teamwork is a fact of life.